Libertyville homeowners have trusted HT Strenger Plumbing for fast, professional plumbing service's since 1911.
Our Plumbing Technicians are highly trained, uniformed & timely professionals. We will listen to what you have to say and patiently explain repair options and suggestions on how to best solve your plumbing situation.
Our policy is to leave all work space cleaner than how it was when we arrived and to wear shoe covers in every home.
Whatever your repair needs are, even the common problems like faucet repairs, toilet problems, clogged drains, or repairing leaking pipes.
HT Strenger Plumbing - SEWER and WATER Services:
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Repair Leaking Faucets, toilet problems, sinks, showers and baths
- Drain cleaning, repair Clogged drains, rodding and power jetting
- Septic Systems and Excavation
- Sump pumps, ejector pumps and battery backup sump systems
- RPZ Backflow installation and certification
- Water heater repairs, sales and installations
- Tankless water heater sales and service
- Garbage disposal repairs, sales & installations
- Sewer line cleaning, repairs and replacement
- Sewer line video inspections
- Sewer lining and directional boring.
- Natural Gas Line Installation & Repairs
- Valve replacement and repair
- Water treatment, filtration and softeners Full Professional Service
- Yearly Sewer Line Maintenance
- FAST & AFFORDABLE SERVICE
- Our team of professionals undergo rigorous training to provide our customers with an excellent experience.
Libertyville Code Enforcement Information:
"Libertyville requires permits for Engineering: Required for any site work involving grade changes, storm-water management or public utility connections; and for any work in the public right-of-way."
- Abandoning water and sewer services for demolition
- Water service upgrades (e.g. for renovations or additions
- Replacement of an existing water, storm, or sanitary sewer service.
- Installation of irrigation systems in the public right-of-way.
- Building additions with a new storm sump for footing drains.
- Drain tile installation for directing downspout or sump discharge.
"Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing ordinances related to building codes, zoning, signage and property maintenance. With an effective code enforcement program, the Village promotes, protects and improves the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the Village of Liberyville."
Libertyville Building Permit Application Links:
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) oversees and enforces regulations when a sanitary sewer overflow occurs. Fats, Oils and Grease are a major contributor of sanitary sewer overflows when they build up in the sanitary sewer. A sanitary sewer overflow is defined as the discharge of untreated sewage from the sanitary sewer collection system to a surface water and/or ground.
Contact Libertyville Building Department at:
Village of Libertyville.
118 West Cook
Libertyville, IL 60048