Environment One Corporation
Authorized Service Center - E/One | Pressure Sewer Systems | E/One Installation
HT Strenger is a Certified Service Center for Environment One Corporation - E/One : We Serve Lake - Cook - McHenry - and DuPage Counties of Illinois. Are Technicians are certified in the repair or replacement of these State of the Art Sewer Systems. Our Green Oaks location is prepared with repair parts as well as New and Refurbished Grinder Pumps. We also offer Loaner Pump Service during your repair of yours if it cannot be repaired onsite.
Also known as E/One. The E/One Sewer system is a pressure sewer system that is powered by E/One grinder pumps. A pressure sewer system uses small-diameter pipes and grinder pumps, which are often installed at each home. The grinder pump station collects all of the wastewater from the home and grinds it into slurry. The wastewater is then pumped to a larger sewer main or directly to a wastewater treatment plant.
We also Install New Systems, complete with Directional Drilling to connect to City or Village Sewer Line System.
If your 're tired of constant service calls resulting from grease-fouled floats, jammed grinders, burned-out motors,and other grinder pump problems, it's time to upgrade to E/One.
The E/One Upgrade is the reliable, cost efficient solution to your grinder pump problems.
10 Reasons to Switch to the E/One Upgrade.
- Semi-positive displacement pump provides virtually the same flow regardless of pressure. Scouring velocities are maintained without stressing the pump.
- Non-jamming grinder- low speed - high torque, with large-diameter inlet.
- Non-contact, non-fouling pressure switch level controls. Proven reliable and maintenance-free.
- Air-filled motor requires zero preventive maintenance.
- Built-in check valve and anti-siphon valve.
- Longest mean time between service calls - 10 years.
- Lowest operation and maintenance costs
- All pumps, level and motor controls in one compact assembly, making service simple and convenient.
- Near-constant flow regardless of pressure - prevents build-up of solids in piping.
- Zero Preventive maintenance.
HT Strenger we can determine what is the best for your situation. HT Strenger Plumbing has been providing top notch plumbing service since 1911.